Welcome To Maki Horikita Biography
Maki did not start her career as a model and actress from a very young age, but rather in 2003 (around 14-15 years old) posing for some photos and playing in some movies.
We can also highlight his participation in the horror film Shibuya Kaidan, perhaps the source of his success as a second album was released shortly after.
On the other hand, her career model does not seem to falter either given the number of photobooks she made! [You can view these photobooks in the Gallery] and on the other hand, she has her own radio show (she has for example invited Ikuta Toma who is a good friend).
Artist Name:堀 北 真 希
Artist Name (romaji): Horikita Maki
Birth Name: Hara Marina
Nicknames: Makimaki, Homaki, Horikittie (given by Ikuta Toma and Oguri Shun), Pori chan
Date of Birth: 06/10 / 1988
Birthplace: Tokyo (Japan)
Blood type: B
Star sign: Libra
Height: 1.60 m
Hobbies: Basketball, Piano
Favorite dishes: Japanese cuisine
But let’s talk about drama.
Maki does not have a lot of drama (well anyway) to his credit but his roles are mostly of the utmost importance.
Among these, the most well-known European drama fans are Nobuta Wo Produce, Densha Otoko, and Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.
If one observes his roles, they are all opposed. Indeed, in one she plays the asocial person unable to smile, in the other she plays a sister disgusted by the image of his brother and finally, she plays the travesty.
– When she was little, Maki wanted to become Sailormoon, a ninja, a policewoman, and a rich person.
– During primary school, she was vice-president and vice-captain of the basketball club.
– As her success grew, she put her club and her activities aside. No longer able to meet her commitments, she withdrew from her school activities after much thought.
– In college, she had a boyfriend for 3 years.
– In college, she was described as the “boss of 3-C”.
– She usually spent her rest days outside while shopping with friends or going for karaoke, for example.
– His family consists of 5 people: his father, his mother, and his two little sisters. She spoils her family and enjoys spending time with her.
– When his father was in high school, he was part of the football and sumo club. While in elementary school, he joined a women’s football team that was created at a tournament. He also took swimming lessons at school.
– When she was in elementary school, she preferred to play Dragon Ball with boys rather than playing with girls. (All that because with the girls, she could not play the princess as she wished.)
– In college, she enjoyed playing basketball or baseball with her friends during the holidays.
– It is void when it comes to game shows, and everyone can see that she is often on the street for an answer.
– She has poor eyesight, and since she uses contact lenses, she said her eyes were drying out because of things like photo shoots.
– She has a weakness for Japanese cuisine.
– She loves to read and really loves the books of Ekuni Kaori, Onda Riku, and Alex Shearer. His favorite manga is “Seito Shokun!” (She is not used to reading manga.) In primary school, her friends invited her to join the manga club, which was a horrible episode of her childhood.)
– She has a strong character, one of those who refuses to lose in all circumstances.
– It is null in the Yamanote-sen game (This game consists of a candidate proposing a theme and the others cite elements related to this theme.The one who takes too long to answer or who repeats an answer already given lost.)
– His favorite subject is English. She is not very good at math.
– She is able to read the thoughts of the one who makes the questions of a test, which allows him to know the answers of multiple choice questions. She said she could have 40 points in a multiple choice.
– She is in the same agency as Kuroki Meisa who is one of her good friends. A year and a half after leaving college, they cohabited in the dormitories of the agency. She admires the acting of Meisa in “Atami Satsujin Jiken”
– She loves yukatas and kimonos. Wearing them on photos makes him extremely happy.
– She is not very good at drawing and Yamashita Tomohisa even said she had “no talent in drawing”.
– She likes artists such as SMAP, EXILE, Hirai Ken, SPITZ, Gospellers, and others.
– Yamashita Tomohisa, Kamenashi Kazuya and Maki were reunited for Nobuta Wo Produce. She loved to see SUMMARY (Johnny agency show in which are Yamapi and Kame). She had the opportunity to see EXILE, Hirai Ken and D-51 live.
Is not that a good actress?
Although his role is really secondary in Densha Otokothere are other drama in which she plays that I could have mentioned.
In short, all that to say that this young actress is not ready to stop its momentum since it still has a lot of projects in progress.
Maki Horikita Drama
- Densha dans le rôle de – (-, 2003)
- Dobutsu no Oisha-san dans le rôle de – (TV Asahi, 2003)
- Keitai Deka Zenigata Mai dans le rôle de – (TBS, 2003)
- Division 1 Stage 8 – Houkago dans le rôle de – (Fuji TV, 2004)
- Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro dans le rôle de – (TBS, 2004)
- Ningen no Shoumei dans le rôle de Kouri Sayaka (Fuji TV, 2004)
- Akechi Kogorou VS Kindaichi Kousuke dans le rôle de – (TV Asahi, 2005)
- Densha Otoko dans le rôle de Yamada Aoi (Fuji TV, 2005)
- Nobuta wo Produce dans le rôle de Kotani Nobuko aka Nobuta (NTV, 2005)
- Densha Otoko Deluxe dans le rôle de Yamada Aoi (Fuji TV, 2006)
- Kurosagi dans le rôle de Yoshikawa Tsurara (TBS, 2006)
- Teppan Shoujo Akane !! dans le rôle de Kagura Akane (TBS, 2006)
- Tsubasa no oreta tenshitachi S1 dans le rôle de Yuna (Fuji TV, 2006)
- Deru Toko Demasho! dans le rôle de Shizuka Kamei (Fuji TV, 2007)
- Galileo dans le rôle de – (Fuji TV, 2007)
- Hanazakari no Kimitachi e dans le rôle de Ashiya Mizuki (Fuji TV, 2007)
- Koi no Kara Sawagi Drama Special Love Stories IV dans le rôle de – (NTV, 2007)
- Seito Shokun! dans le rôle de Kimura Juria (TV Asahi, 2007)
- Atsu-Hime dans le rôle de Kazunomiya Chikako (NHK, 2008)
- Hanazakari no Kimitachi e SP dans le rôle de Ashiya Mizuki (Fuji TV, 2008)
- Innocent Love dans le rôle de Akiyama Kanon (Fuji TV, 2008)
- Tôkyô Daikushu dans le rôle de Sakuragi Haruko (NTV, 2008)
Maki Horikita Movies
* ARCANA (2008)
* Tokyo Shonen (2008)
* Kurosagi (2008)
* Always – Zoku 3chome no Yuhi (2007)
* Koisuru Nichiyoubi Watashi Koishita (2007)
* Argentina Baba (2007)
* Chakusin Ari FINAL (One Missed Call FINAL) (2006)
* Keitai Deka THE MOVIE (2006)
* TRICK Movie 2 (2006)
* Haru no ibasho (2006)
* Always – 3chome no Yuhi / Always – Sunset on Third Street (2005)
* HINOKIO (2005)
* Gyakkyou nine (2005)
* Yogen (2005)
* HIRAKATA (2004)
* Sekai no Chuushin of Ai o Sakebu (2004)
* Shibuya Kaidan 2 (2004)
* Shibuya Kaidan (2004)
* Seventh Anniversary (2003)
* Cosmic Rescue (2003)
Maki Horikita Award
* 47th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress for Nobuta wo Produce
* 49th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress for Kurosagi
* 29th Japan Academy Awards: Revelation for Always-Sunset on Third Street
* MTV Student Voice Awards 2006: Best Teen Actress
* U-20 Japanese Scholar Idol Ranking 2007: Ranked 4th
* Beauty Week Award 2007: The most elegant cut in the short hair section
* Vogue Nippon – Women of the Year 2007: One of the eleven awards
* 54th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actress for Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
* 11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prize: Best Actress for Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
* 5th Cotton USA Awards: Miss Cotton