Welcome To Yuna Kim Biography
Kim Yeon – Ah (Kim Jin-ah, September 5, 1990 ~) is the national figure skating player of the Republic of Korea.
She is the 2010 Winter Olympics Women’s Single Champion, 2014 Winter Olympics Women’s Single Silver Medalist, 2009 and 2013 World Championships. Korea’s first Olympic medalist and World Championships medalist. He is also the winner of the Korean Figure Skating Championships in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2013 and 2014. (6 winners) Also won the 4th continental figure skating championship in 2009 and won the ISU Grand Prix Final 3 times in 2009. The 4th international competitions (Winter Olympics, World Championships, 4 continental championships, Grand Prix Final) in the figure skating female singles category. He is also the first player to achieve the grand slam.
At the 2009 World Championships. He recorded a total score of 207.71, breaking the 200 marks for the first time in the women’s singles division. In the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games in 2010. He has achieved a world record of 78.50 points for the Short program, 150.06 points for free skating and 228.56 points for the Olympic Games. Since the 2007 World Championships Short Program. She has set 11 world records in all of the women’s single-shot shorts and total points.
After the World Championships in 2011. He will act as Ambassador to the Pyeongchang-gun , Korea for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games , contributing greatly to the hosting of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang , South Korea , as determined by July 7 , 2011 ( Durban , South Africa ) And was appointed as the PR ambassador for the first Winter Youth Olympic Games in 2012, which was prepared by IOC President Jacques Rogge with special attention. I was awarded a national medal for the bid for the Winter Olympics.
In addition, it was ranked third in all competitions until the 2014 Winter Olympics and was the first in the figure skating singles category to be the first ever All Podium
- Shinheung elementary school (game) (graduation)
- Dojo Junior High School (graduated)
- Repairs High School (Graduation)
- Bachelor of Physical Education, Korea University (graduation)
- Korea University, Graduate School of Education, Department of Physical Education
Yuna Kim Career
On September 5, 1990, she was born in Dodang dong, Wonmi – gu, Kyonggi- do, between her father Kim Hyun-suk and her mother, Park Mi-hee. Kim, who moved to Gunpo city as a child, visited skating in Gwacheon in 1996 when she was 7 years old. She started life as a full-fledged figure skater by inviting her coach Ryu Jonghyun. In 2003, Kim’s coach was Shin Hye-Sook, Ji Hyun Jung, Kim Se- Yeol and others in Korea until 2007. From 2007 to 2010, Canada ‘s Brian Orser (male single player, world championship gold medal and silver medal in the winter Olympics) Since October 2010. Peter Ophigard of the United States (a fair player, world championship bronze medal, and winter Olympic bronze medal) has been in charge. From 2012. Kim Yoon-ah first figure was taken by coach Ryu Jonghyun and childhood coach Shin Hye – Sook.
Kim ‘s competition program and Gala choreography were made by David Wilson, choreographed from almost 2006. The trainees trained domestically before 2007 and from 2007 to August 2010 was the Toronto Cricket Skating Curling Club of Canada. Since 2010, he has trained at the East West Ice Palace in Los Angeles, USA, and at the Korea University ice rink in Seoul and the ice rink in the Taeungnee Village. Kim Yu-na’s management is all-sports, and there are Samsung Electronics, KB Kookmin Bank, Hyundai Motors, E1, and Dongseo Foods as the official sponsors to sponsor Kim.
Kim Yu-na has never been pushed out of the podium (3rd place) in all the games. She has played since the days of Nobis, and this is the first time in the history of figure skating in the world of figure skating, based on the record that is now clear. Combined with the world figure skating single, Dick Burton and Kim Yu-na are both records. In addition, Kim has been recording the world record for the 2006-2007 season, including the world record for the 2006-2007 season. Including the world record, free program record, total score for short and free programs, Respectively.
Finally, the world record set by Kim Yu-ae is the short program, free program, short program and free program total score obtained at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and free program scores and total scores are not broken to date. Kim has been named one of the 100 most influential people in the world (Time 100) by the US Times since the 2010 Winter Olympics. She also received a letter from US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Michelle Kwan is back on the ice show at Kim Yu- I am also acquainted with notable people of.
He graduated from Shinheung Elementary School, Gunpo Junior High School and Suwi High School in Gunpo City. He entered Korea University in 2009 and majored in Physical Education Education in February 2013.
He retired from active duty last of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
Yuna Kim Brief History
Kim started figure skating in 1996 when she was 7 years old. Kim Yu-na, who has been recognized for her talent early in her career by winning various domestic figure competitions such as the national winter sports competition since the days of Gunpo Shinheung Elementary School, has participated in the international tournament in April 2002, ) And won the Nobel Prize in the Croatian Golden Bear competition in November 2003, showing the possibility of becoming a global player in the future. Kim completed her first triple jump at the age of 12 (Lutz, Flip, Toorail, Loop, and Salco) at the age of 12 and was first selected as the national representative in the first year of junior high school in 2003.
He made his debut on the junior international stage in 2004. In the Junior Grand Prix held at the ISU official convention in which he competed for the first time, he was ranked No. 1 in five successive jumps in three rounds and then in the Junior Grand Prix in China. According to the results of the Grand Prix series, Junior Grand Prix Final, where top players compete, ranked second. This was the highest score in Korean figure skating. At the Junior World Championships held in March 2005, the following year, he succeeded in the third consecutive triple toe loop and three consecutive round tolopes.
At the Junior Grand Prix held in 2005, he showed three consecutive rounds of flip + three round tolopes, and in the junior grand prix finals. he won five gold medals in three rounds. In the following year, the 2006 Winter Olympics in Italy in February 2006 failed to reach the age limit. At the junior world championships held in March 2006, Mao held the top spot with a score of 24.19 with a score of 177.54, and he made his name on the international stage in earnest. He also succeeded in making all three consecutive triple flip + three round top consecutive jumps in all the games he played this season.
Kim In-bae’s In Bauer (2006 Skate Canada)
On November 5, 2006 ( November 2, 2006), she made her debut at Skate Canada, the first stage of her senior debut. She won the first prize at the Trophy Eric Bompard in Korea on November 19. In the Grand Prix Finals. Where only the top six players from the Grand Prix 1st to 6th in Russia will be able to compete on December 17th, Russia held Kim with Asada Mao of Japan12 points. From 2007, she changed her coach to Coach Brian Orser in Canada at Kim Se – year’s coach who has guided her since Junior.
At the end of January 2007, the Changchun Winter Asian Games were abandoned due to a bad back injury. In February, however, he participated in the 88th national winter sports competition, winning the gold medal at the high school with a total score of 139.66.
March 23, 2007, World Championships in Japan. Kim performed the short program ” Mango Rouge “, the music of “Roxanne’s Tango,” and took the first place in the short program, setting a new world record with an amazing score of 71.95. Despite his back injury, he played a perfect role and surprised the world by establishing a new record in his first world championship after his senior debut. It was 0.83 points higher than the previous record of 71.12, which was set in 2003 by Sasha Cohen of the United States.
In the next day’s free skating, he was postponed to the “Lark Emergency,” but after two injuries in the aftermath of the injury, he finished third overall, finishing the season with a bronze medal at his first senior world championships.  His total score was 186.14, which marked his personal best record. Kim was ranked number one in the 2006-2007 season.
2006-2007 season performance
- It is the world’s first female athlete to receive a 2-point add-on (+ 2.00) on the jump element.
- He is the only player to have achieved 100% success in all three competitions in the SP, FS in all competitions during the season.
- He is the third player in the Grand Prix Final, who made his senior debut in Junior and is the second player to win the final.
Kim Yu-Na of the 2008 World Championships
2008 World Championships
In May 2007, he moved his practice base to Toronto, Canada, and began training with coach Brian Orser at the Toronto Cricket Skating & Curling Club to ensure stable and systematic training. Despite a one-time jump mistake on the short program (SP) and free skating (FS) at Cup of China on November 8, 2007, he showed stable and high-quality overall performance. He scored 122.36 points in free skating The record was updated and won the championship. On November 24th, he won the championship in the cup of Russia held in Moscow, Russia, renewing his personal best in free and total points. In particular, 133.70 points recorded in the free skating tournament was a world record that exceeded 133.13 points of Mao Asada, which was the world’s best record before.
On December 14, 2007, in the Grand Prix Final held in Torino, Italy, Kim finished second with a score of 64.62 for the short program and 132.21 for the free skating. She defeated Asada May with a total of 196.83 points, 191.59 points, with 5.24 points In 2006, he won the second consecutive tournament. The second consecutive victory of the Grand Prix Final Tournament is the third in the history of women’s singles following US Tara Lipinski and Russia ‘s Irina Slutskaya. Also winning the Grand Prix series and finals in a season were Michel Kwan in 1995 and Irina Slutskaya in 2000, the third time in a row.
On February 13, 2008, he was scheduled to take part in the four continental championships in Goyang, Gyeonggi province, Korea. However, he was unable to play due to fatigue caused by excessive fatigue due to excessive practice in a harsh environment.
Eventually, on March 17, 2008, he participated in the world championships in Gothenburg, Sweden, with his hip injuries still not healed. He was fifth in the short program, but in the free skating, he suffered an injection of analgesic due to a severe injury on the day of the match. In the free skating, he succeeded in all the jumps except Triple Lutz, leading the team to a first place (123.38 points) and a total score of 183.23, but it was only a bronze medal because of bias and losing points. In this contest, Mao Asada was controversial because she did not perform the postponement for 20 seconds after the first triple axel failure but did not take the PCS penalty even though she was only sliding.
Performance of the 2007-2008 season
- The addition point (+ 2.00) of three consecutive turns + three consecutive jumps and the add-on point (+1.80) of the three-turn lures are recorded as the best addition among female athletes. In particular, in the case of three rounds + three rounds, he received the added points of the world’s first three consecutive tournaments +2.00, which is the record that only Kim Yu-
- In all competitions in the 2007-2008 season, only the top-ranked athletes were not judged to be the wrong edge (wrong edge of a lunge jump or flip jump) And showed the best jump technique in terms of completeness and accuracy.
- In the 2007 Grand Prix Finals, where only six players with the best performances in the six Grand Prix series are competing, only Kim has received the highest level of level 4 in spins and spirals.
- In the 2007/2008 Grand Prix Cup of Russia FS (free skating), he set the world record at.
2009 World Championships
In October 2008, I participated in the first Grand Prix event, Skate America. The short program, which was first introduced after the start of the season, was Camille Milton ‘s “The Mortal of Death “, and the result was the highest score of 69.50 points. The new free skating after the start of the season was Nikolai Rimsky Korsakov ‘s “Scheherazade”. In the free program, 3-turn group jumps were treated as one rotation, except for the mistake of lack of rotation in the Flying Change foot combination spin, and it performed well in other factors and won the overwhelming score of 193.45 points. This score was 21 points higher than Nakano Yukari, 2nd place.  Kurt Browning, the four-time World Championship winner, and current American figure skater commentator said in an interview with the media after Kim’s performance, “Today’s actress Kim Yu-na was almost as tense as a tsunami .”
Kim, who played in the 2nd Grand Prix Cup of China in November, scored 63.64 points in the short program and 4.34 points in Japan’s Ando Miki. Two days later, in the open-skating event, he scored his PCS record and got a high score of 128.11 points. In addition, except for the mistakes of the third round Lutz, most of the elements received points, especially in the spiral, with a high score of 2.00 points, 19 points, and 19 points. After this contest, the 2008 Grand Prix Final was judged to have the right edge used for the flip jump, and the 2009 World Championship was judged to be an attitude to the flip jump. Since then, she has been a sole jumper from the 2009-2010 season and has been rated as the correct flip and has earned a maximum of 2.0 points.  ) With the Cup of China 2008 winner, Kim has won five consecutive Grand Prix competitions, The first of the men and women who participated in the 2008-2009 season, confirmed the entry of the 2008 Grand Prix Final.
In the Grand Prix Final held in Goyang City, Goyang, Korea in December 2008, there was a mistake to make the 3rd round lutz in one round in the short program, but it performed the other elements perfectly and ranked first with a slight difference from the 2nd place. In the free skating the next day, there is a mistake that falls in 3 rounds Salco with one round of the third round lutz and missed the championship by two points, and it becomes the second place after Mao Asada with 186.35 points in total. In this contest, the flip jump was judged to be a correct jump, not a long edge judgment, and 2.00 points for the combined program of the short program and 1.4 points for the 3 + 3 jumps of the free program.  Kim Yu-na was the only woman to have won three consecutive + 3 consecutive jumps in the Grand Prix Final.
In February 2009, at the Four Continent Championships held in Vancouver, Canada, there was a lot of controversy over the practice disturbances of other players. The video shot by a TV fan watching a broadcasting company spread through the Internet, and Kim Yu-na, in an interview with a media company, said that the disturbance of other players on the four continents felt bad. The Japan Figure Association and Japan ‘s figure skater Mao Asada stated that there was no such thing as an obstacle to practice in figure skating, but the controversy increased at a disaster. But Kim received a score of 72.24 points on the short program and all the spins and spiral level 4 in the jump program, and he renews his world record in 2007. In free skating, he succeeded in 3 consecutive + 3 consecutive jumps except for the group, which was 6 points from Canada’s Joanie Rochette, and 3rd place with Asada Mao won 12 points. It was only Kim Yu-na who was recognized for three consecutive + 3 consecutive jumps in both short programs and free skating on the four continents following the last Grand Prix Final.
In March 2009, the 2009 World Championships Short program in Los Angeles, USA, achieved an unprecedented high score of 76.12 points, including the success of all jumps, level 4, step level 3 and one point in spins and spirals, Which will renew his world record in the four continental championships. In the next day’s free skating, he won 131.59 points, 207.71 points in total, despite the saloons and spin mistakes.  Kim’s free skating score (131.59) is the third highest score following his world record of 2007-2008 Cup of Russia (133.70) and 2007-2008 Grand Prix Final (132.21). Just like the four continental championships, Kim is the only one who succeeds in both short and free trials by performing three rounds and three consecutive jumps in short programs and free skating. She was also the first figure skating female single player to score over 200 points.  Regarding the controversial flip-jump in other matches, the Olympic women’s single gold medalist Kristi Yamaguchi of 1992 replied that the referee would have had to reflect if the flip was touched, and Japan’s Olympic silver medalist Ito Midori also said it was an obvious flip. However, in this game, the referees gave Kim ‘s flip’ s attention to the controversy of the biased judgment.
Kim not only won the standing ovation of Michelle Kwan, who had been a role model for her since Junior but also got to meet her personally. Also, media criticizing the disappearance of the artistry of figure skating from the old scoring to the new scoring is an opportunity to acknowledge Kim’s skating. The world’s ballerina, Kang Soo-jin, commented on Kim’s performance, “If you play with a ballet, other players can be called dancers or soloists, but Kim was a prima ballerina. “After Katarina Bits, I did not see a player who would behave like Yeon-ah and express it gently, but overall he was well-balanced, especially the movement of his arms,” he said. In addition, Kim earned highlights from Universal Sports, David Dore (Vice President of the World ISU Federation) and Michel Kwan, who finished the 08-09 season. At the 2009 World Championship awards, American figure skaters such as Debbie Thomas and Kristy Yamaguchi appeared at the awards ceremony to impress the fans.
Achievements of the 2008-2009 Season
- The success rate of 3 consecutive + 3 consecutive jumps and 2 consecutive + 3 consecutive jumps was 100%.
- And the highest score of 68.40 in the female singles “Program Composition Score (PCS)”. (2009 world championship free skating)
- It is the first and only player to score more than 8 points on the PCS score, in all figures.
(Skating technology: 8.50, conversion / connection footwork: 8.25, postponement / performance: 8.70, choreography / composition: 8.60, interpretation: 8.70)
- In the 2009 World Championship SP (Short Program), he set a new world record at 76.12.
- He became the first woman in history to become the first woman in the world to score a total of 200 points by establishing a world record with a total of 207.71 in the 2009 World Championships.
Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics
In October 2009, the first show of the season, the Grand Prix Trophy, Eric Bongpar, and the short program 007 Medley for the first time, 2008-2009 season, the controversial three- In the first place. In the free skating Piano Concerto in Bajangjo, he renewed 133.70 points in the free skating world record in the Cup of Russia in 2007. He also recorded another free skating record of 133.95 points and a total score of 210.03 points. It was renewed and won. In 2009, she changed her triple flip + triple toe loop (basic point: 9.5 points) to triple lutz + triple top (basic point: 10 points) from the trophy Erik bongpar in 2009, Fled the sole flip. Before the jump, I made several transitions before jumping, including connecting Bauer and spread eagle.
In his second contest, Skate America, he shot 76.28 points on the short program, renewing his world record in March 2009 at the world championships. She also received 2.20 points in jumping for the first time as a female single player. In free skating, he finished second and won the overall first place. As a result, she has won seven consecutive Grand Prix series championships.
At the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics held in Vancouver, Canada on February 24, 2010, she receives the attention of foreign media and the expectations of the Korean people. Sports Illustrated (SI), The New York Times, IFS (American Figure Magazine), ESPN, NBC, and other overseas media introduce Kim as a player to watch during the Winter Olympics. In the figure skating female single short program, she played an almost perfect performance over the ankle injury obtained a month before the Olympics, updating the world record once again with a technical score of 44.70 points, a composition score of 33.80 points, and a total of 78.50 points. Record.
Asada Mao, a rival in many media, was the result of a small number of opinions that would have been shaken in the face of mistakes. Katarina Bits, figure legend Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen, and foreigners praise her as a strong champion. In the following free skating on the 26th, he performed perfectly without any mistakes. He achieved a score of 78.30 with a technical score of 71.76 points and a total score of 150.06. He set a world record with a remarkable total score of 228.56 and won with an overwhelming score difference. Not only did she update all three of her world records (short, free, total points), Kim has left the world record for short, skill and art skills. Having won the 2010 Vancouver Olympics figure skating gold medal in the world record in history, she became the first Olympic medalist in Korean figure skating history and the second gold medalist in Asian history.
Winter Olympic women’s singles gold medalist Kristy Yamaguchi of 1992 said, “Yes, and she can be said that she is perfect in every way, you see, the speed and jumps on the ice are really solid, her overall skating and ice- She’s really special, but she’s tears before she gets the score, as she said herself, not like herself, and always watching her calmly and calmly throughout the game, seeing her emotions out there I think it’s because it was a really historic moment, it was the first medal of the figure from Korea, it was a gold medal, she did a great job, and it’s overcome a lot of hurdles. “
Also, Katarina Bit says, “Skating is good and there is quality, because skating is a special thing, because of pureness, it is the feeling of real exhaustion that no impurities are mixed. I can not believe it, but I can not ignore my talent, but it’s like a stream of water, naturally one technique at a time. I have to do a lot of practice in order to do it because I am fully accustomed to the technique so that I can skate with one. ” She praised Kim.
After the Olympics, Michelle Kwan said, “I do not think there has ever been a triple lutz-triple toe loop combination jumping in the Winter Olympics short program, but Kim is doing a very good job of it. I jumped and jumped the revolving smoke, and I ran the triple lutz and triple toe loop, but I could not make it to the Olympic level. ” Dorothy Hamil said, “Kim Yu-na has everything, and the jumping jump always keeps a constant height.” The first jump is not the jagged low jump, but the choreography is mature and the musicality is excellent. I do not have any excesses, but if I see her acting, I am not at all disappointed. “
It was moments when the pain of Kim Yu-na, who has practiced in Korea and has been hurting and hurting her talent by endless effort, has been praised by the world. I do not have any money, I go to the stadium without a coach, I go to the stadium with my back injury, I sit on the Economy seat for 13 hours and suffer from worse back injuries. I wrap my tape on my back and get the pain medication. The result of her efforts to wear the same clothes and show up at the gala show without a bang after the race with the skate being wrapped up was a true champion with the Olympics, the Grand Prix Final and the Skate America.
After the Olympic Games, media and figures who paid tribute to Kim’s talent and talent include Russian figure skater Yevgeny Fluschenko, Spanish Commentary, Chicago Tribune, Vancouver Sun, IOC President Jacques Rogge, France ‘ Not only domestic media such as Times, Wall Street Journal, SI.com, Elena Chachovskaya but also European, American media and figure skaters were enthusiastic about winning Asian players. In the domestic media, there was a sound of humor that Kim had written a gold medal in advance of the game.
Kim has been keeping a record of her world record since 2006-2007.
At the World Championships held a month later, he was 7th on the short list due to the burden and mental fatigue after the Winter Olympics but won the silver medal after Asada Mao in the first place in the next free skating.
Since then, Kim has settled his relationship with coach Brian Orser and decided to become Peter Cooper ‘s new coach, who was a fair player and also the brother-in-law of Michelle Kwan. He did not participate in the Grand Prix series during the 2010-2011 season but only participated in the April 2011 World Championships in Moscow, Russia.
Performance of the 2009-2010 season
- It was the world’s first add-on score of 2.20 points in 3 consecutive + 3 consecutive jumps.
- (78.50 points), free points (150.06 points) and total points (228.56 points). And this 228.56 points climbed to Guinness North in 2012.
- Shot and Free had the highest technical and composition scores in the world. (Short technical score and composition score: 44.70 points, 33.80 points / Free technical score and composition score: 78.30 points, 71.76 points)
- It is the first and only player to score more than 9 points on the PCS score in the figures women section since the introduction of the new scoring system. (Skating technology: 9.05, conversion / connection footwork: 8.60, postponed / performance: 9.15, choreography / composition: 8.95, interpretation: 9.10) (2010 winter Olympic free skating)
2011 World Championships
In the 2010-2011 season, Kim decided to go to the World Figure Skating Championships because she decided to go to the World Figure Skating Championships due to her retirement. Initially, that broke Brian Orser coaches free song Arirang went even breathe somewhere curious about the short program, because of revelations that. A few months before the world championships, the short program song Giselle and the free skate song were released as Oscar ‘s Omaru Korea, a collection of Korean traditional music including Arirang.
Peter Ophigard, the new coach and Kim Yu – na ‘s idol, Michel Kwan’ s brother, has said that Kim Yu – na ‘s program is the best program to bring figures to the arts. As the world championship originally planned to be held in Tokyo was postponed due to the earthquake in Japan, she returned to Korea and trained at the skating rink for figure skating.
Kim entered the Moscow a few days before the World Championships, and the practice was very neat. I could not find any mistakes. Kim was confident that he was ready to speak well enough to say that he was too good at practice during the interview and would not be able to do so if he could not do it in practice. The problem occurred in the game. Triple Lutz + Triple Toeplug In combination jump, the landing was unstable after triple lutz, and we could not connect to to group. However, in the ensuing triple flip, the base exerted the triple flip + double to lope connection jump. The double axel also succeeded cleanly and ended the race with 65.91 points ahead of Ando Miki by 0.33 points. In the free triple salon + double top, the triple salto landing was too deep to give the speed, and the double group was connected to single. The next jump flip was also single, but all the smoke and jumps were done without mistakes. He won 128.59 points and won a total of 194.50, but won a silver medal with a 1.29 point lead over Mickey Ando with a doubtful bias. At this time, there was a controversy that Miki Ando ‘s judging of the jumping revolution and the spiral that had to last more than 6 seconds were not properly made, and the points of construction and the technology were extraordinarily high. After the disappointment of the world championship, Kim opened two ice shows and introduced shorts and free programs to domestic fans. In All That Skate Spring, I played Giselle, but all of the jumps consisted of double axles, which gave me more strength in artistic performance, such as acting on expressions. Since then All Skate Summer has made short editing of Omaju to Korea.
2013 World Championships
In July 2012, Kim announced her extension to the Sochi Olympic Games and declared her participation in the B-class tournament to get the minimum skill points for the world championship and the national tournament to win the world championship. In addition, in October 2012, he appointed a coach, Shin Hye-sook and Ryu Jong- hyun, who has been with the new coach since childhood. Kim practiced the new program secretly at the Taeungnee Village and evaluated that the officials did not fall apart at all compared to their peak performance.
After a minimum B grade competition to compete to get the technical score 12 Mon. on the German Dortmund was decided to open NRW Trophy in preparing the exhibition, a new program from the NRW Trophy kiss of the vampire, Les Miserables first introduced to the. Triple Lutz + triple toe loop Combination jump and triple flip in short program. The following flying camel spins were also performed. I was nervous and the landing was slightly unstable in the double axel, but it was not enough to become a factor in the deduction. Rather, the arts score renewed his record in the Vancouver Olympics. He set the season’s highest score at 72.27 in the short program. In the second half of the preliminary, there was a double axle + double toe loop + double loop jump in the second half, and there was a mistake in the double tolope part of the triple salcho – double tolop continuous jump, but in addition to that, the perfect triple lumps + triple toe loop combination jumps, Triple saloons, single triple lutz, and beautiful triple jump, beautiful spin position, level 4 steps, constant choreography throughout the program, and a magnificent Correo step sequence with a high score of 129.34. He won a total of 201.61.
Since then, Kim has participated in the Korea Figure Skating Championships, which will take place from January 4 to 6 to pick up the world championship ticket. Among the 18 players, Kim, who played in the last order of the short program, lost her focus during the run for the first jump and early on the run. In the aftermath, it was not possible to digest the originally planned triple lutz + triple toeopule combination. However, the triple flip triple toe loop was soon scheduled for the sole single, and the triple flip + triple toe loop combination, which had not been seen since the March 2009 world championships, was re-introduced and received fans’ praise. Afterward, he connected spin, step sequence, double axel, and got a total of 64.97 points.
Kim Yu-na, who also played last in the short program’s free skating, showed impressive performance in line with ‘ Les Miserables ‘. Kim Yu-na, who succeeded in triple lutz + triple toe-loop combination jumps that had not succeeded the previous day lightly, succeeded in a triple flip with momentum and succeeded in finishing her Flying Change foot combination perfectly. Since then, she has also succeeded in triplets, triplets, and triplets, and she succeeded in succeeding double axles + double tolopes + double group jumps, triple salocci + double toluces and perfect triple combination jump. Afterward, Kim leaned back and forth between the layback spin and the Coleo sequence, the double axle jump, and the final change foot combination, and the entire crowd got a standing ovation before the end of the final spin. Kim finished with a high score of 145.80 and finished with a total of 210.77, following the last NRW Trophy. It is the first time that it has exceeded 200 points in domestic competition and is the second highest score after 228.56 in the Vancouver Olympics. Kim won the tournament and won a world championship ticket.
Kim is the world figure skating champion from March 11 to 18, 2013. On the 14th (local time), it was postponed to the 14th (the third group of the third group) in the short program. Triple Lutz Triple Toeplug Combination Jump neatly succeeded, but the triple flip was judged Long Edge. It is the first time I have had Long Edge in a single triple flip jump. In the subsequent Flying Camel Spin, there was a slight shake in the introduction, but within a short time, it recovered stability, followed by a double axle and the rest of the spins and steps cleaned up, leading to the short program 69.97.
The long edge of a single triple flip jump was a controversial issue in many of the country’s commentary and articles, and most of the media said that the flip jump is the correct jump. Kim finished No. 1 on the short program and scored 24 times in free skating. Triple lutz + triple toe loop combination triple jump triumph triple flip-triple flip jumping was successful in light of the controversy was awarded +1.9 points of GOE without judging Long Edge. After the Flying Change Foot Combination Spin and Triple Salcho, step, mid triple lutz, double axel + double top + double loop and triple salchow + double tolup combination were done neatly, After that, Kim finished her final jump double axel and the last element change foot combination perfectly, and she received a standing ovation from the 9,000 spectators after the smoke was finished. The free skating score of 148.34 points out only 1.72 points for Kim’s world record of 150.06 and the total score of 218.31 is the second highest world record and it is the highest score in the world championship history.
In addition, the score was 73.61 points for each component element, and for the first time as a female athlete, he received 9 points for the first time as a female athlete and received 10.0 points for performance/performance, choreography/composition and interpretation. I received three of nine judges (two times, one time, three times in a turn). As a result, Kim won the second world championship title. By winning Kim Yu-na, She won three tickets for the 2014 Winter Olympic Figure Skating Women Single and 2014 Figure Skating World Championship Women’s Singles.
Performance of the 2012-2013 season
- He won 200 points in all competitions he won. (2012 NRW Trophy: 201.61 points, 2013 Korea Total Championship: 210.77 points, 2013 World Figure Skating Championships: 218.31 points)
- The highest score in the world in free skating (score of 73.61 points for free skating) (2013 World Figure Skating Championships)
- For the first time as a female athlete, he scored 9 points in 4 PCS parts (9.21 points for skating skill, 9.36 points for performance / performance, 9.18 points for choreography / 9.36 points for interpretation), new grades in performance / performance, choreography / I received 10.0 out of 9 female judges for the first time among 3 female judges. (World Figure Skating Championships in 2013.
Kim at the 2014 Winter Olympics
Kim has been assigned to the Skate Canada and Trophy Erick Board competitions for the 2013-14 Grand Prix series, but has decided not to take the Grand Prix series due to a metatarsal injury.  Kim was unable to take part in the tournament for six weeks to treat the injured area and was unable to compete in the Grand Prix Finals, and decided to participate in the Golden Spin of Zagreb in Croatia to maintain her sensation after recovering from injury. The Golden Spin Tournament is the Golden Bear tournament and sister competition, which was held in 2003 by Kim Yu-na. In the short program, there was a double axel mistake, but it was the highest point of the season with 73.37 points. In the free skating, there was a mistake in the triple lutz-triple toe loop of the first jump, And the free skating score of 131.12 was recorded. The total score of 204.49 was the highest in the season, and there was no doubt about the injuries.
Kim participated in the Korea Figure Skating Championships, which will be held from January 3 to 5, 2014. Kim, who has shown a solid appearance since the practice, achieved 80.60 points while performing all the techniques perfectly in the short program held on the 4th.  Although it is a non-official score, it is the first in the history of women’s singles to exceed 80 points, which is 2.1 points higher than the world record set at the time of the Vancouver Olympics. In the open skating on the 5th, double axle double toe doubled group jumping, double axle jump which is the first jump in the jump was unstable, and it was not possible to connect the third jump double loop, and there was a mistake of handling the last jump double axle as a single accelerator, but 147.26 points And the total score of 227.86. It is a scoring score of 2.8 points and 0.7 points respectively for the world record free skating 150.06 points and the total score 228.56 points which I established. For two consecutive years, Korea Comprehensive figures Championships won the championship and the Winter Olympics in 2014 completed the final rehearsal for success.
Kim 2014 2 Mon. 7 days, held for 16 days at the Winter Olympics in 2014 was competing in. Departure to Sochi on February 13 took place, women singles match in Korea time, on February 20 the short program, on February 21A free skating competition was held. The worst mistake in the history of figure skating and the decision to suspend the game resulted in a total of 1.5 points in addition to Rifnitsukaya, And one referee gave a zero point to the triple flip. Most of the players except Sotnikova of Russia received step 3 through the step was a step that should be level 4. The result was 74.92, but doubts were made as to the difference between the second-ranked Sotnikova and third-ranked Carolina Costner. In the free skating, Kim was assigned the last order of the last group. In the free skating, she was clean all the while under the severe pressure of Russia. Nevertheless, the referees did not give more than one point in the perfect spin and gave the level 3 in the step. I also gave it a score of 144.19 as I already decided. The result was a silver medal with a score of 219.11. The gold medal was Sotnikova in Russia. Soto Nico Bar had a jumping mistake but received a high score and received a Level 4 in the Step Action 
There was a controversy after the game. The US CBS responded to Kim’s “free gold medalist” when she finished the free game, but when the results were announced, she said, “I thought I would have won a medal, but the medal was not silver.” US NBC said, “Do you agree with the results?” He asked through the official twitter.  Alex Goldberg, NBC’s Olympic researcher, also told Twitter that “Adelina Sotnikova was great today, but Kim has been robbed of the gold,” responding to Kim’s silver medal. “Sotnikova has won a controversial gold medal against Kim Yu-na,” AFP news agency reported. “Sotnikova had a landing mistake while playing double-loop, but Kim and bronze medalist Karolina Kostner are perfect I have played the role. ” The Chicago Tribune reported, “Sotnikova became the first female athlete to become a gold medalist for the first time as a result of the biased judgment,” he said. “It is the most questionable decision in the history of figure skating.” “It was a shock,” Kim said in a live blog posting the results of the US economic magazine Wall Street Journal in real time.  
Performance of the 2013-2014 season
- He has won over 200 points in all the competitions he has won, which has exceeded 200 points in six consecutive seasons since last season. (2013 Golden Spin of Zagreb: 204.49 points, 2014 Korea Total Championships: 227.86 points, 2014 Winter Olympics: 219.11 points)
- The highest score in the world in free skating (74.50 points for free skating) ( 2014 Winter Olympics )
- The short program recorded the highest composition score and the total score (unofficial score) in the world. (Composition score of the short program: 38.37 points) (total score of a short program: 80.60 points)
appeared in the ice show
Kim Yeon-a who appeared on 2009 Festa on Ice
- May 2014 All That Skate 2014 – (Korea, Samsung Galaxy, Smart air conditioner)
- June 2013 All That Skate 2013 – (Korea, Samsung Galaxy, Smart air conditioner)
- August 2012 All that Skate Summer 2012 – (South Korea, Samsung Electronics )
- June 2012 Artistry on Ice 2012 – (China)
- May 2012 All That Skate Spring 2012 – (South Korea, E1 )
- October 2011 41st Evening with Champions – Evening with Champions (USA)
- August 2011 All That Skate Summer 2011 (All that Skate Summer 2011) – ( Republic of Korea, Samsung Galaxy, Oberhausen offers)
- May 2011 All That Skate Spring 2011 (All that Skate Spring 2011) – (the Republic of Korea, KCC seuwichen provided)
- October 2010 All That Skate Los Angeles – (US, Korean Air )
- July 2010 All That Skate Summer 2010 (All that Skate Summer 2010) – ( Republic of Korea, Samsung Oberhausen offers)
- In April 2010 Festa On Ice (Festa On Ice) – (the Republic of Korea, KCC seuwichen provided)
- August 2009 Ice All Stars (Ice All Stars) – (Republic of Korea, Samsung Anycall & Oberhausen offers)
- April 2009 Festa On Ice (Festa On Ice) – (the Republic of Korea, KCC seuwichen provided)
- December 2008 Angels On Ice – ( Provided by Kookmin Bank, Korea )
- In May 2008 Festa On Ice (Festa On Ice) – (the Republic of Korea, KCC seuwichen provided)
- August 18th 18th Mariposa Skating Charity Gala – (Canada)
- July 2007 Dream On Ice – (Japan)
- September 2006 Super Stars On Ice – ( Hyundai Card, South Korea )
- At the age of 10, he succeeded in putting 5 kinds of jumps in the program into the program.
- It uses five triple jumps accurately in textbooks to be used as a textbook in the International Ice Skating Union (ISU) figure skating technology seminar.  
- At the age of 14, he succeeded in a three-round +3 rotation jump at the ISU International Formula 1 game.
- The three rounds + three consecutive jumps have the highest percentage of all female single players to date with high success rates and accuracy.
- In the 2006-2007 season, the three-roulette jump, which was not included due to injuries, was included in the jump-off of the 2007-2008 season. In particular, he made a world record in the Russian tournament where all three jumps were successful. Although Kim has been pointed out to be vulnerable to the 3 rd round that was learned most late of the 5 types of 3 rd jumps, she continued steadily in the 04-05 season of junior days when group jump was an essential element. Also in the 05-06 season, when the group jump was missed, the 3 rd group was programmed and successfully performed 5 jumps in 3 rounds. However, in the 08-09 season, all of the group jumps that had been successful in the practice were failed in practice, and after the 2009 world championships, they were able to replace the double accelerator with a high score. Mao Asada’s former coach and choreographer Tatiana Tarasova, who saw Kim’s group jump, admired her exact jump, saying that it is hard for a man to jump like that. Actually, many players including Mao Asada and Miki Ando are Kim Yu-na who have maintained a strong orthodoxy even though he is recognized as a group jump by using some tricks that are not precise X characters. In the open training before the Olympic season, I actually showed many reporters a group jump that has been a problem in the past, but in the meantime, I did a group jump in a way different from the group jump and showed a huge distance of group jumping.
- I got along edge (e) and an attitude (!) In the 2008-2009 season flip jump, but many figure experts and commentators say that the flip jump of Kim Yu-na is a regular flip jump that runs with a shallow edge close to neutral. I raised suspicion. Kim Yu-na has been recognized as a right flip again by playing flip-jump alone in the 2009-2010 Olympic season and replacing the existing triple flip + triple toe loop combination with triple lutz + triple toe loop combination.  The actual Triple Lutz + triple top has a base of 10 points, which has been awarded a high GOE of 2 or more and has dominated Mao Asada’s triple axel + double tolup jumps.
- In the 2007-08 season, most of the time, the most difficult level 4 was achieved by spinning a variety of positions with a variety of difficult positions. In particular, Layback Spin, received.
- It is also known as a camel spin that folds one leg over 170 degrees and then turns upwards, which is sometimes referred to as “spinning” or “springing camel”. Kim ‘s Carmel spin is characterized by the upper body being level with the ceiling.
- In the 2010-2011 season, at the world championships in Moscow, the LSP added 1.29 points of the short program technology element, which is the best addition to my spin.
- Most programs use the “Change Foot Combination Spin (CCoSp)” as the last component.
- Various changes of the edge (skate blade), deep angle posture, and the position to draw the parabolic curve while holding the center of the body in one edge is put into the construction of the difficult technological difficulty. Most are receiving Level 3.
- At the 2009 World Championships, both the short program and the free skating team received one extra point.
- At the 2012 NRW Trophy tournament free skating we received Level 4 for the first time in the step part
- Spiral has achieved Level 4, which is the highest level of difficulty with accurate performance.
- Flexible, high stretch and edge (skate blades) to change the direction of rotation or speed without slowing down, fast and smooth operation is connected.
- In the 2008-2009 season Cup of China and 2009 world championship free skating, the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games received 2.0 points in Spiral.
Expressiveness and other factors
- Psychological strength is a positive factor for improving performance.
- Excellent in interpreting and expressing music.
|season||Short program||Free skating||Gala program|
|2013-2014||Send me the clowns (Send in the Clowns)
– Stephen Sondheim
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– Astor Piazzolla
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
|Opera Turandot of Nessun Dorma (Princess constitute not sleep)
– Giacomo Puccini
|2012-2013||The Kiss of the Vampire
– Movie ‘ Kiss of the Vampire ‘ OST, James Bernard
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– Claude Michel Schoenberg
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
|All of Me
– Michael Buble
|2011-2012||Not participating||Not participating||All of Me
– Michael Buble
|El Tango de Roxanne
– Movie ‘ Moulin Rouge ‘ OST
|Someone Like You
– Adolph sugar
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
|Homage to Korea
– Korean traditional music
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– La Lu
|2009-2010||James Bond Medley
– Movie ‘ 007 ‘ OST
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
|Piano Concerto in F (Concerto in F)
– George Gershwin
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
|This’ Méditation de Thaïs
– Jules Massenet
|Do not Stop the Music
|2008-2009||Dance of the Dead (Danse Macabre)
– Camille Milton
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– Nikolai Rimsky Korsakov
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– Linda Eder (musical ‘ Camille Clément ‘ OST)
– Mandy Moore (Movie ‘ Work to Remember ‘ OST)
|2007-2008||The bat (Die Fledermaus)
– Johann Strauss II
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– Claude Michel Schoenberg(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– Mandy Moore (Movie ‘ Work to Remember ‘ OST)
|Once Upon a Dream
– Lynda Eder (Musical ‘ Jekyll and Hyde ‘ OST)
|Girl is Pokkiri
– No Doubt
|2006-2007||El Tango de Roxanne
– Movie ‘ Moulin Rouge ‘ OST
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
|The Lark Ascending
– Ralph Vaughn Williams
(Choreographer – David Wilson )
– Christina Aguilera (movie ‘ Mulan ‘ OST)
|2005-2006||El Tango de Roxanne
– Movie ‘ Moulin Rouge ‘ OST
(Choreographer – Tom Dixon )
|Papa, Can You Hear Me?
– Movie rental (Yentl) ‘OST
(Choreography – Jeffrey Buttle )
|One Day I’ll Fly Away
– Nicole Kidman (Movie ‘ Moulin Rouge ‘ OST)
– Georgi Sviridov
(Choreography – Katarina Lindgren )
|Papa, Can You Hear Me?
– Movie rental (Yentl) ‘OST
(Choreography – Jeffrey Buttle )
– Michael Jackson
The 2013 World Championship Podium (center)
|Competition / Season||2006-07||2007-08||2008-09||2009-10||2010-11||2012-13||2013-14|
|Four continent championships||One|
|Grand Prix Final||One||One||2||One|
|Grand Prix Skate America||One||One|
|Grand Prix Cup of Russia||One|
|Grand Prix Cup of China||One||One|
|Grand Prix Trophy Eric Bompard||One||One|
|Grand Prix Skating Canada||3|
|Golden Spin of Zagreb||One|
|Winter sports event||1 (high)|
Novis & Junior
|Competition / Season||2001-02||2002-03||2003-04||2004-05||2005-06|
|Junior world championship||2 J.||1 J.|
|Korea Championship (comprehensive championship)||1 J. ||1 S.||1 S.||1 S.||1 S.|
|Junior Grand Prix Final||2 J.||1 J.|
|Junior Grand Prix Bulgaria||1 J.|
|Junior Grand Prix Slovakia||1 J.|
|Junior Grand Prix China||2 J.|
|Junior Grand Prix Hungary||1 J.|
|Golden Bear of Zagreb||1 N.|
|Triglav Trophy||1 N. |
|Junior Grand Prix Qualification Round||1 J.||1 J.|
|Meeting place ranking competition||1 J.||1 J.||1 J.||1 S.||1 S.|
|Winter Sports Festival (Winter Winter Games)||1 J. (sec)||1 S. (sec)||1 S. (Medium)||1 S. (Medium)||1 S. (Medium)|
|Category Champions||1 J. (sec)||1 J. (sec)|
|Dream Competition||1 J.||1 J.|
- N: The novice division
- J: Junior Section
- S: Senior Division
Main Event Details
|February 6 – 22, 2014||winter Olympics||One
|January 1 – 5, 2014||The 68th Korean Figure Competition||One
|December 5 – 8, 2013||Golden Spin of Zagreb||One
|March 10 – 17, 2013||World championship||One
|January 2 – 6, 2013||The 67th Korean Figure Competition||One
|December 5 – 9, 2012||NRW Trophy||One
|April 24 – May 1, 2011||World championship||One
|March 22 – 28, 2010||World championship||7
|February 14 – 27, 2010||winter Olympics||One
|December 3 – 6, 2009||Grand Prix Final||2
|November 12 – 15, 2009||Grand Prix, Skate America||One
|October 15 – October 18, 2009||Grand Prix, Trophy Eric Bompard||One
|March 23 – 29, 2009||World championship||One
|February 2 – 8, 2009||Four continent championships||One
|December 10 – 14, 2008||Grand Prix Final||One
|November 6 – 9, 2008||Grand Prix, Cup of China||One
|October 23 – 26, 2008||Grand Prix, Skate America||One
|March 17 – 23, 2008||World championship||5
|December 13 – 16, 2007||Grand Prix Final||One
|November 22 – 25, 2007||Grand Prix, Cup of Russia||One
|November 8 – 11, 2007||Grand Prix, Cup of China||3
|March 19 – 25, 2007||World championship||One
|December 14 – 17, 2006||Grand Prix Final||3
|November 16 – 19, 2006||Grand Prix, Trophy Eric Bompard||One
|November 2 – 5, 2006||Grand Prix, Skate Canada||One
- Short = short program; Free = Free Skating / Long Program
- World record is displayed in bold
|March 6 – 12, 2006||Junior world championship||junior||One
|January 5 – 8, 2006||The 60th Korean Figure Competition||senior||–||One
|November 24 – 27, 2005||Junior Grand Prix Final||junior||–||One
|September 29 – October 2, 2005||Junior Grand Prix , Bulgaria||junior||–||One
|September 1 – 4, 2005||Junior Grand Prix , Slovakia||junior||–||One
|February 28 – March 6, 2005||Junior world championship||junior||One
|January 1 – 4, 2005||The 59th Korean Figure Competition||senior||–||One||One||One
|December 2-5, 2004||Junior Grand Prix Final||junior||–||2
|September 16 – 19, 2004||Junior Grand Prix , China||junior||–||4
|September 1 – 5, 2004||Junior Grand Prix , Hungary||junior||–||One
|February 2-5, 2004||The 58th Korean Figure Competition||senior||–||One||One||One
|November 19 – 22, 2003||Golden Bear of Zagreb||Nobis||–||One||One||One
|March 8 – 11, 2003||The 57th Korean Figure Competition||senior||–||One||One||One
|April 18 – April 21, 2002||Triglav Trophy||Nobis||–||One||One||One
|November 20 – 23, 2001||The 56th Korean Figure Competition||junior||–||One||One||One
- QR = Qualifying Round; Short = short program; Free = Free Skating / Long Program
- “Kim Yu-na Special” “Magic world of Yeonhwa” (2010.02.28)
- “You’re the only one who can afford it. “
- ” Report file 4321 ” ‘Hope icon in recession Kim, Yeon-ah Economics’ (2009.04.05)
- “2009 hope of the people Fighting Korea” “Kim Yu-na special” (2009.01.01)
- ” Short interview ” “Kim Yeon-a” (2007.05.10)
- “KBS Special” “The Emergence of Lark” (2007.01.06)
- ” Let’s talk about the 2007 New Year’s Hope Plan” (2007.01.01)
- “The center of live broadcasting world” “Shin Yun-ju’s intensive interview” (2006)
- “Live this morning”
- The world is crushing! Kim Yeon-ah vs Na Seung-yeon (July 13, 2011)
- Kim Yu-na, who surprised the world,
- ” Golden Fish Festival – Knee Pupil Master ” (183 ~ 184 times) (2010.05.26 ~ 06.09)
- “MBC Special” “Queen Yeon Ah! I am the Republic of Korea ‘(2009.05.17)
- ” Infinite Challenge ”
- Kim Yeon-a Part 2 ‘Festival of Martial Arts’ (151 times) (2009.04.25)
- Chuseok Special ‘Kim Yeon-ah Special’ (72 times) (2007.09.22)
- ” Sisa Magazine 2580 ” “Wonderful! Kim Yu-na ‘(2007.12.23)
- ” Good day ”
- ‘Figure Queen Kim Yu-na Special’ (2009.04.29)
- ‘Entertainment plus – Celebrity costume supporter, I want to know it!’ – Kim Yeon Ah
- ‘Kim Yeon-ah syndrome, which made Korea so hot’
- ” Focus on live broadcasts ”
- ‘Wonderful ~ Kim Yu-na!’ (2006.03.17)
- ‘birth! The Fairy on Top of the Rainbow (2004.09.09)
- “Live this morning”
- “Kim Yu-na Another Challenge” (March 23, 2013)
- “2011 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize” (2011.12.30)
- “Night TV entertainment”
- Queen’s figure skater Kim Yeon-ah, the scene of the blooming of the blooming season (2011.11.02)
- “SBS Special ‘icon Kim Yu-na, open the second act'” (2011.09.04)
- “Good morning live”
- The story of Pyeongchang’s goddess Kim Yu-na and Na Seung-yeon (July 20, 2011)
- “PyeongChang 2018 Special Feature Documentary Dream of 10 years, Puda in Durban” (2011.07.09)
- ” Sun is good – Kim Yu – na’s Kiss & Craig ” MC (2011.2.22 ~ 21.08.2011)
- “Olympic gold medal at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics” Kim Yu-na’s triple love “(Feb. 27, 2010)
- “Special Talk” Kiss & Krai – Yoona, Come Back to Bond Girl “(2009.10.15)
- “The 2009 ISU World Figure Skating Championships ‘Luxury Figure Kim Yu-ae Bring the World'” (2009.03.26)
- “New Year Special Feature 2009 Korea’s Dream Queen Kim Yu” (2009.01.01)
- “The Star Show” “Kim Yeon-a” (2008.05.12)
- “2008 Space Korea Universe Live Broadcast” ” Videoconference of the Spaceman Lee So-yeon and Kim Yu-na” (2008.4.17)
- “Special Feature Documentary Girl, Enchanting the World – Kim Yu-na” (2008.03.19)
- “Human documentary animation super korean” (2007.06)
- “Kwon Sang-jin’s Sunday Click” (2007.04.15)
- SBS SPORTS
- “Republic of Korea, embrace the winter sky, Taegeuk Flavor that impressed the world!” (2010.03.18)
- “” Talking about the queen Kim Yu-na “(2009.04.14)
- “Kim Yu-na dreaming of a Korean sports icon 10 ‘legend” (2009.01.04)
- “Beyond the Figure Fairy, Kim Yu-na” (Special Feature 1) (2008.02)
- “Featured Kim Yu-na! From the figure fairy to the queen “(November 29, 2007)
- SUPER ACTION , ON STYLE
- “Kim’s Wishes on Ice! Meet the Dream Tree “(2008.12.25)
- “Opening Special 10 JTBC News” ‘NEWS 10’ (2011.12.01)
- “JTBC Sports News” ‘The Day It Happened’ (2012.12.14)
- TV shipbuilding
- “Nationwide Special TV 9pm News” “Day” (2011.12.01)
- USA CNN “Talk Asia” Kim Yuna: South Korea’s ice skating icon ‘”(June 30, 2011)
- Discovery Channel “hip Korea: Yu-Na Kim – Seoul Spirit” (2010.03.19)
- Canadian CBC “Battle Of The Blades” (10/27/2009)
- Japan Fuji TV “Gutan Nouve” (2009.05.27)
- Japan Fuji TV “Shinbo-do Premiere A” (2008.04.06)
- Japan TX “Japan Open Ad Rival Talk Session” (2007.04.08)
- Japan NHK “Sunday Sports” (2007.03.11)
Advertising and Public Relations
TV and ground advertising model activity
|The year of broadcasting||Name of Company||Brand name||Kinds||Co-starring|
|2015 – current||Korea Broadcasting Corporation||<KBS 70th Anniversary of the liberation of Korea||Public service campaign|
|2015 – current||KB Financial Group||<KB loss insurance>||insurance||Kim Myung Min (2015)|
|2015 – current||KB Financial Group , Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs||<National Housing Fund>||Public service campaign|
|the year 2014||SK Telecom||<SKT broadband LTE-A X3>||Mobile communication||Kim Sung-Ryung , Youn Yuh-jung , Yoon Je-moon , Park Sung-woong|
|year 2014||Samsung||<Samsung Curved UHD TV>||TV Hthe ome Appliances|
|2014 – current||Samsung||<Samsung Inverter Dehumidifier>||dehumidifier|
|2013 – 2014||Romanson Korea||<Romance>||clock|
|2012 – current||Dongseo Food||<Post light-up protein>
|Weight control cereal|
|2012 – current||LS group (E1)||<Republic of Korea LPG E1>||gas station|
|2012 – 2014||Prospec||<Prospect W>
<SUMMER W TIME>
<Prospex W and Slim><Prospect YUNA14>
|Sports Brand||Kim Soo-hyun (2012)
Cyan Blue (2013)
|2012 – current||Dongseo Food||<Maxim white gold coffee mix>||coffee|
|2012 – current||Samsung||<Samsung Smart Air Conditioner Q>
<Samsung Smart Air Conditioner Q9000>
|2012 – 2013||Hite Jinro||< Hite ice point >||beer|
|2011||Samsung||< Samsung Wave II >||cell phone|
|2011||UNICEF||< UNICEF Support for East Africa Public Service Advertisement >||Public service campaign|
|2010||Hyundai Motor||Blue Drive||car|
|2010||Samsung TESCO||< Home Plus ‘s 11th Anniversary Sale> Corporate PR
<Supporting Korea with Yonhap>
|2010||Samsung||< Anycall T Omnia II >||cell phone|
|2010||Nike Korea||<NIKE WOMAN – This is Love>||Sports Brand|
|2009 – 2013||Daily dairy industry||<Daily Yogurt Pure>||Yogurt, yogurt|
|2009 – 2011||Kolon Industries Co.,||<QUA>||Women’s Clothing|
|2009 – 2011||Samsung||< The Goddess of Hausen Wind>
< Hausen air conditioner ZERO><Hauzen Smart Air Conditioner>
|air conditioner||Hausen brand disappeared. |
|2009 – 2010||Hyundai Motor||<Hyundai Motor Company PR>
<2010 FIFA World Cup Shout Korea>
|car||Big Bang (2010)|
|2009 – 2010||LG Household & Health Care||<Lacquer live natural>
<Lacquer ice kiss>
<lacquer live washable eyeliner><L’Arc-en-sheen water serum>
|2009||Smoothie King||<Be white Smoothie>||Juice drink|
|2009||Samsung||Anycall <Haptic of Sonia>||cell phone|
|2008 – 2013||Daily dairy industry||<Daily Milk ESL Low Fat & Calcium Milk>
<Daily Milk ESL>
|2008 – 2011||CJ Foodville||<Tourejiru bread>||Baking|
|2008 – present||Romanson Korea||<J.ESTINA>||jewelry|
|2008||Korea 3M Co.,||<Nexcare>||medicine|
|2008||Samsung||<Samsung Hahaha Campaign – Kim Hye-na’s Hahaha Song>||Corporate campaigns|
|2008||LG Electronics||<Art DIOS>||Refrigerator||Park Mi-hee (mother)|
National Sports Promotion Corporation
|Sports Toto||Public service campaign|
|2008||P & G Korea||<Whisper safety zone>||Men’s Wear|
|2007 – 2009||Ivey Club||Ivey Club||School uniform||Super Junior
|2007||Lotte Chilsung Beverage||<Isis>||beverage|
|2007||Republic of Korea Government Information Agency
(now the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism)
|<Dynamic Korea>||Public service campaign||Park Tae Hwan|
|2007 – present||LG Household & Health Care||<Saffron>
<Saffron Aroma Sheet>
|Fabric softener||Kim Hee Ae (2015)|
|2007 – present||KB Financial Group||<Kookmin Bank>
<KB Financial Group World Cup Campaign>
|Corporate campaigns, finance||Park Tae Hwan (2008)
Lee Seung Gi (2010 -)
- September 20, 2006 game Sports Ambassadors
- April 24, 2007, Asiana Airlines Honorary Ambassador
- September 17, 2007, Korean National Brand “Dynamic Korea” Public Relations Ambassador
- December 2007 Social Welfare Community Chest “Promise of Love” Public Relations Ambassador
- May 27, 2008 “Nike + Human Race” Seoul Event Ambassador
- April 28, 2009 ” 2018 Winter Olympics ” Promotional Ambassador to Pyeongchang
- April 29, 2009 “Ambassador of Korea to visit Korea in 2010-2012 (Ministry of Culture and Tourism)”
- On April 8, 2010, the “Fool’s Sharing” Public Relations Ambassador
- May 12, 2010 “2010 Seoul International Food Industry Exhibition (Ministry of Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries)” Korean Food Ambassador
- May 18, 2010 ” 2018 Winter Olympics ” Pyeongchang Bid Committee Member
- July 10, 2010 ” UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund)” International Goodwill Ambassador [
- 2010/7/28 Ambassador of the G20 Seoul Summit
- August 18, 2011 “Special Olympics” Global Honorary Publicity Ambassador
- October 6, 2011 “2012 Youth Olympics (Winter Youth Olympics)” public relations ambassador
- November 4, 2014 ” 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics ” Promotional Ambassador
- August 27, 2015, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to the 2016 Youth Olympic Winter Games
- Figure skating magazine “IFS”
- Fashion magazines such as “Harpers Bazaar,” “Elle,” “Allure,” “Vogue Korea,” and “
- Newspaper “high cut”
- Men’s magazine “Men’s Health”
- China 2008 Participant in the “I Love Asia” music project for Sichuan earthquake disaster fundraising fund
- Sports Toto, “2nd Kim Yu-na Dream Tree Project” joint campaign
- Samsung Group participates in “Hahaha Campaign”
- KB Financial Group, SBS, 2010 South Africa World Cup Cheers Song Participation “Smile Boy” (Kim Yuna, Lee Seung Gi )
- Supporting the Winter Olympics Samsung Electronics and PyeongChang Invited to the Winter Olympics Cheer Song Participation “Dream Winter” (Kim Yeon-ah, Park Jung-Hyun )
Publication of monuments
- Postage stamps issue for the 2010 Winter Olympics
- The 2010 Winter Olympics Commemorative Coin Issue
- 2009 Christmas Seal Issue
- On April 28, 2015, Nepal Earthquake Emergency Relief Fund donated $ 100,000 to the UNICEF Korea Committee
- April 28, 2014, Retirement Medal Proceedings Donate for Victory Victims
- On April 21, 2014, donation of KRW 100 million was made to the families of the victims of Seewal through the UNICEF Korean Committee
- On November 13, 2013, donation of $ 100,000 to the Philippine Emergency Relief Fund through the UNICEF Korean Committee
- On May 30, 2013, 10 million donations were donated to disabled children in Busan through the UNICEF Korean Committee
- April 29, 2013, the world championships for children with a disability 50 million won prize money for UNICEF donation to
- On Jan. 15, 2013, KRW 50 million was donated to each of five children with incurable diseases by the UNICEF Korean Committee
- On June 2, 2012, a fund of 70 million yen was donated for the construction of a school in South Sudan
- On April 19, 2012, 100 million KRW donation was donated to the Korean Leukemia Children’s Foundation by KB Kookmin Bank’s sale of ‘Love Queen’s Love’ ‘
- On February 27, 2012, KRW 50 million was donated to each of the five youngest boys and girls by the UNICEF Korean Committee
- January 4, 2012, Kim, IU contributed to the ‘Ice flower’ sound earnings figures Dream Tree 73 million won
- On December 22, 2011, donating 10 million won to the ‘Fool Sharing Festival’ 
- On December 8, 2011, donation of KRW 10 million for children of multicultural families to the ‘Green Umbrella Foundation’
- On May 1, 2011, donating the World Championship prize to UNICEF for children affected by the earthquake in Japan.
- On December 27, 2010, KRW 50 million donated to UNICEF for boys and girls 
- On December 2, 2010, Kim Yu-na and Lee Seung-ki, ‘Smile Boy’ donated 40 million won to the music prospect and contributed to the football prospect
- On August 7, 2010, donating US $ 10,000 to UNICEF for the “Proud Korean Impression” donated by the Korean American Support Foundation. 
- On July 26, 2010, Kim Yu-na and her client representatives donated 100 million won donated by KB Kookmin Bank to the “Lean Queen Love” campaign. 
- On April 20, 2010, donated KRW 40 million to the Foundation for the Disabled, which appeared on the 30th Disabled People’s Day radio show “Disability Recognition Improvement Campaign” (Public Service Advertisement). 
- On April 20, 2010, donated 50 million won of the proceeds from the ice show for the families of victims of the sinking of the Cheonan .
- On Jan. 19, 2010, Donated 100 million won for relief from Haiti earthquake 
- In the morning of May 6, 2009, Kookmin Bank conveyed ‘Dolls’ and donations made to UNICEF together with Gang Jung-won, the head of the 4th floor of Yeouido Main Store.
- On April 16, 2009, World Vision donated KRW 100 million worth of dairy products to the Seongnam Social Welfare Center to support boys and girls’ heads. 
- On December 25, 2008, after holding the ice show Angels on the ice, donation of about 140 million won to the children who had rare diseases such as childhood cancer
- Kim Yu-ae’s mother, Park Mi-hee, says, ‘Let’s put the wings of dreams on children’s talents.’ 
- Kim Yu-na Ivy club donated 100 million won and Ivy club donated 100 million won, total 200 million won
- Kim Hyun-Jung supports overseas battery training cost 30 million won
- It supports tens of millions of won per year for young players who grow their dreams of figures in difficult surroundings.
- Kim ‘s costumes are provided free of charge in the sense of’ raise a dream ‘.
- On Dec. 24, 2008, among the children of low-income families, donations of KRW 100 million worth of winter uniforms for new students entering middle and high schools in 2009 
- In December 2008, after finishing the figure skating day clinic event, donating a donation of 5 million won for a prospect to a scholarship for a scholarship 
- In December 2008, donated to the place where Kim Yu-ae directly selected over 1000 dolls received from fans at the Grand Prix Final
- Korea University Hospital, Korea National University Hospital, Korea National Cancer Center, Red Cross Hospital, Dongcheon Hospital, Dongjun Hospital, Dongbu Children’s Counseling Center, Seoul Ewha Woman’s University, Volunteers
- In May 2008, a donation of KRW 100 million worth of uniforms [
- In May 2008, consultation with milk every day, dairy products worth KRW 40 million to boys and girls for one year 
- On May 14, 2008, the Daishin Investment Forum, 2008, donated KRW 50 million worth of donations to sponsor a figure skater who has difficult economic conditions
- In December 2007, we donated 100 school uniforms worth $ 20,000 to students in Taean, which is locked in the sea due to an oil spill on the west coast. 
- In September 2007, Ivy Club donated KRW 100 million to the youths who have difficulty with their families 
- In May 2007, Kim Hyun Dream Tree figure was 10 million won a scholarship to donate part of the proceeds from advertising models, LG H & H scholarship 
- Every year since January 2007, donation of scholarship of 12 million won to figure dream trees
|Book name||Release Date||Page||Plate type||publisher||International Standard Book Number||Remarks|
|Kim’s seven-minute drama||January 28, 2010||288 pages||A5||Central publisher||ISBN 978-89-451-2515-6|
|Like Kim Yu-na||March 30, 2010||168 pages||A5||Central publisher||ISBN 978-89-451-2516-3||Children / Children|
- “Impression of 27 athletes: I am happy that you are Korea”, National Sports Promotion Corporation, 2008.9. – 88th anniversary of Seoul Olympic Games
- “Put the wings of dreams on children’s talents”, by Park Mi-hee, Polar Books, July 2008. – The queen of the figure Kim Yu-na The message of the dream and hope that the mother Park Mi-hee tells
- “The Secrets of the Prodigies: From Kim Dong-hwan to Kim Dong-hwan to Kim Dong-hwan to Kim Dong-hwan.”
- “challenge! Super Corian Kim Yu-na “, Junior Central, 2008.2.
- “A thousand jumps for one emergency”, Brian Orser, Woongjin Knowledge House, Aug. 2009.
List of records
- Kim’s classic album ‘Fairy on the Ice’ ( Universal Music )
- Kim Yu Na’s pop album ‘Fairy on the Ice – The Pop Album’ (Universal Music)
- Kim’s classical album ‘The Queen on Ice’ (Universal Music)